Little Alchemy 2 is a popular crafting game where players can combine a broad array of objects to create their own unique worlds.
However, since everything has to be built from scratch, even seemingly basic things like bicycles and paper can be difficult to produce. Here, we’ll show you how to add Wood to your collection using Wood from Little Alchemy 2.
The Second Little Alchemy Woodworking Guide
In Little Alchemy 2, the player starts out with Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. You’ll gather more resources over time, but you’ll have to try different things before you find the ideal ones to use. Without further ado, then, here is a detailed walkthrough of the Wood creation process in Little Alchemy 2:
- Load up Little Alchemy 2
- Put two fires together to create power.
- Mix some water together to make a puddle.
- A Sea is made up of four Waters.
- Move the Earth block over the water. In Little Alchemy 2, the Primordial Soup can be made from Earth and Sea ingredients.
- To produce life, you must mix the primordial slop.
- To create a Phoenix, combine Fire with Life.
- Create an Egg from another Phoenix.
- A Continent can be created by combining three Earths.
- Create a new planet by combining two continents.
- Select the Air component and move it over the Planet. Atmosphere can be created by combining Air and Planet.
- Make it rain by combining two different types of water in the air.
- Produce Soil by fusing together Life and Earth.
- Create a plant by combining rainwater and soil.
- Lava can be created by dragging a piece of Earth over a Fire.
- To make Stone from Lava, simply add air.
- Build a Wall with yet another Stone.
- To complete a House, a second Wall must be added.
- Combine stone and fire to create metal.
- Pull the Metal to the Earth’s Surface. By combining Earth and Metal, a Plough can be created. Users can then combine Earths to create a Field.
- Create a sword by fusing metal and stone together.
- Combine the Blade with a Metal to make a Sword.
- Create a Chicken by connecting the Egg, the House, and the Field on the board. You’ll need both the Field and the House in order to construct the Barn. The next step in Little Alchemy 2 is to combine the Barn with the Egg to make a Chicken.
- Combine the Chicken with another Egg for some Philosophy.
- To shape a Planet, pull it over to the Philosophy.
- Combine the Large with the Plant to make a Tree.
- Wood can be created by fusing the Sword and the Tree together.
You may now produce more materials in Little Alchemy 2 by combining Wood with other things, such as Pencils, Snowboards, and Fences.