When sprouting the various names of the greatest athletes to ever live, LeBron James should always be mentioned among all the top individual’s thanks to his impeccable play on the court, his incredible dedication to preserving his body’s fitness and longevity, as well as the overall positive impact that he has brought throughout the basketball and sporting industry since being drafted back in 2003.
Lebron James Net worth in 2023
For those unfamiliar, LeBron James is one of the greatest basketball players to ever live with many proclaiming that the King has officially surpassed many all-time greats such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O’Neal, and even the ‘GOAT’ himself Michael Jordan, which could grant him the opportunity to claim himself as the greatest basketball player to ever live.
LeBron has dominated the NBA landscape for just shy of 20 years after he was taken with the first overall pick in a stacked 2003 Draft class that featured several other hall-of-fame talents such as Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Bosh, with the King also skipping the opportunity to play at the collegiate level as he was one of the few star names who were previously drafted straight out of high school.
James has won four total championships, four finals MVP awards, and four regular season MVP awards and has just been selected for his 19th All-Star game appearance which is tied for the most in league history alongside the aforementioned Kareem who LeBron recently passed as the all-time leading scorer in NBA history.
While the LA Lakers’ current struggles remain apparent, which is very clear in the latest NBA spreads, LeBron has still remained one of the league’s top names despite nearly reaching the twilight years of his illustrious career.
The legend of LeBron James continues to grow with each passing week as the King has not only tallied an extraordinary NBA playing career but has also remained highly active with his endeavors off the court which has included numerous deals with popular brands as well as remaining highly involved with various other charitable ventures which have contributed greatly towards his $1 billion net worth.
LeBron’s Most Notable Brand Deals:
- Given LeBron’s status as one of the world’s most esteemed athletes, it comes as no surprise that the King has secured numerous top brand deals that continue to pay a considerable sum towards LeBron’s income.
- James has remained a Nike athlete since signing his first endorsement contract with the popular sports brand back when he was just 18 years of age, which originally paid around $90 million over the next seven years ($12.8 million per year).
- Since then, James and Nike have agreed on various other extensions with his latest deal coming back in 2015 which saw LeBron sign a lifetime deal with Nike that is likely worth more than $1 billion, with this also being the first-lifetime contract that the brand has ever offered and also the largest in the firm’s history.
- James has also partnered with other notable worldwide brands such as Pepsi, Beats by Dre, Samsung, and AT&T being some of the most prominent inclusions as he has appeared in several commercials featuring these top US-based firms.
LeBron’s Biggest Business Ventures:
- Since arriving in the NBA, James has been highly active in raising his notoriety in the business sector which has included several impressive endeavors featuring some of the market’s top clientele.
- James owns a small equity in the popular English soccer team Liverpool FC which has enjoyed several years of success following James’ investment back in 2011, with this 2% stake now being reportingly worth around $40 million.
- In 2012, the Lakers star chose a risky investment with start-up cuisine firm Blaze Pizza with his equity stake in the company now being reportingly worth over $40 million, meaning that this investment has paid off in dividends and showcases that James has a good eye for any up and coming businesses that are well worth investing in.
- Alongside his impressive workings in the business sector, James has also prominently featured in several movie adaptations, with the King even starring as the main character of Space Jam 2 which of course is the sequel to Michael Jordan’s 1990s classic featuring the characters from Looney Tunes.
- Springhill entertainment is a production company that LeBron James owns alongside one of his key business partners, this firm produces several notable TV shows such as LeBron’s popular barber shop-themed podcast ‘The Shop’ which continues to draw in huge numbers in viewership ahead of every episode that airs.
- Read Also:
- S. Irie Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- H.J. Maurus Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
The LeBron James Lifestyle:
- Of course with James pocketing millions upon billions of dollars on a regular basis, the King has certainly not been shy in spending the big bucks on a lifestyle like no other which obviously features several purchases that the average person can only dream of owning.
- James owns several supercars which include his Lamborghini Aventador, Dodge Challenger SRT, three different Ferraris, Rolls Royce, and two Maybach’s being just a few notable selections of his near endless car collection.
- Obviously, LeBron will need a massive garage to compensate for all his owned vehicles, with his $36.7 million property in Beverly Hills certainly being an acceptable location to store all his cars as this 10,000 square foot mansion features plenty of luxurious amenities such as screening rooms, vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the LA skyline.
- James also owns another major property in LA as well as his homes in Ohio during his Cavalier days and his previous living quarters in Miami which he sold after his four-year stint with the Heat from 2010 through to 2014.
- While James is often seen wearing numerous expensive outfits and jewelry, one of the King’s most impressive, homely investments comes in the form of his daily routine and fitness as the multiple-time NBA champion reportingly invests well over a $1 million a year on his body’s longevity alone which includes homely appliances such as gym equipment and cryo-chambers as well as an intake for his diet which includes his own personal chef.
- Overall, the King is living his life the best way he can with his focus on maintaining his physical peak still keeping him atop the NBA rankings at the age of 38.